How to earn money by watching Ads with star-clicks.com, Get paid $0.02 to per click Ads

How to make money online from Star-Clicks.com

 How to Earn money by watching Ads with Star-Clicks.com

  What is Star-Clicks?

Star-Clicks is a PTC ( Paid to click) site.

Star-click is an online advertising and publisher networks registered company in the UK. Start-Clicks has been in business since February 2008. You can earn money from Star-Clicks in publisher account. If you want to make money, then you can join as a publisher account and if you want to get more traffic for any website you can join for an advertiser account.

Now I think you need to earn money from this site. 

How to create a star-clicks account?

So you can click here to Sign up for a publisher account.


• Now click the sign-up button

• Then select and click the" PUBLISHER SIGN UP" button

• Then fill out the form below correctly. Remember not to give any wrong information. Because it may be needed to take your payment in the future.

• Now enter this code in place of this referral ID 

• Then enter the captcha code below

• After clicking the ✅ I confirm a bottom. 

• Check again to see if you completed the form above correctly.

• then you click the register button

• after you have to activate your account by email. A verification link has been sent to your email. Verify your account by clicking this link.

• now you can log in to your account.

• congratulation now you have successfully created and verified your Star-Clicks publisher account.

 Now you can start earning money Star-Clicks publisher account. To earn money click the "PPC" ( paid pay click) Ads. Per view ads, you can earn $0.01 to $0.02.

 You can earn 2 to 5 dollars per day from Star-Clicks just by watching ads. 

Click here to get the best BITCOIN site to earn extra money by watching Ads.


 Membership: 

 They have three kinds of membership,

 1) silver membership - free day income $0.50

 2) golden membership (not free) Daily income $5

 3) Platinum membership (not free) day income $15


 Referral commission: 

If you refer people to join Star-clicks.com from your refer link, you will earn extra commission. 

 Your commission rate is.,.,

* For any Signup members = 0.08 dollars

* For any golden member = 5 dollars.

* for any platinum member = 10 dollars your commission.


Payment method: 

They are 4 types of payment methods for taking payment from this star-click. You can withdraw to any Bank account transfer, PayPal, Bitcoin, and Western Union.

So I think ok you can create a publisher account without any problems as discussed above. If you have any questions, write in the comment box below.

Learn more about different ways to make money online click to hear.

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. How can I inserts my HTML code and earn $5 in a day bcs I've already upgrade to gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I inserts my HTML code and earn $5 in a day bcs I've already upgrade to gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too..I have upgrade to gold membership,but I can't earn more than $0.9 a day...

      Delete
  3. I have upgraded my Silver membership to Gold membership 2 times for 29$, but that really was a loss because the whole months ad click never returned my money. Just loss of money and time both. When I reached 57$ I wanted to withdraw. But they required a lot of complex document from my Bank. Then I contacted Starclick support. They said to turn on auto payout. I just got 2 times $10 + $10 = $20. But they never paid my rest of the amount. I’ve contacted them more than 60 times But they said to get full money I have to upgrade account and click ads again for a long time.

    So now I have understand they are a tricky and phishing site. Technically they scam people and absorb their money. NOT THEY ARE SHOWING DUE TO MULTIPLE ACCOUNT MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED. THEY ARE SO FUCKED UP US BUSTARD COMPANY ..

    DONT’ INVEST PEOPLE…….. IN THIS STARCLICK. THIS IS A CHEATING & SCAM PROJECT…

    Regards
    Faisal Karim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faisal, I feel for you too. they never help you. why can they keep existing ?

      Delete
    2. Please you can check company privacy policy & themes and condition, I hope you don't follow this.

      Delete
  4. I need to use html code. How can I enter to website

    ReplyDelete